SureView is a GatherPlace patent-pending technology that allows guests to join a meeting using a modern web browser.
SureView includes the following features
- viewing a presentation hosted by GP5
- Take remote control of the host's computer
- text chat capabilities to moderators and guests (if allowed)
- VoIP allows listening to the meeting and participating with a microphone *
* Premium accounts only and meeting must be configured for this option.
uses WebRTC if available, but falls back to Flash 10.10 if WebRTC is not available.
Browser compatibility test at:https://twilio-client-support.herokuapp.com
VoIP support with Flash 10.10+
- Google Chrome 11+ (Chrome incognito mode not supported)
- Internet Explorer 10 and greater
- Safari 5 and greater
- Firefox 3.6 and greater with Flash 10.1 or higher installed.
VoIP support with WebRTC:
- Google Chrome (version 28 and above)
If the guest requires the use of advanced features as listed below, they'll need to use GP5
The advanced features include:
- Share or present their screen
- Have the host take remote control the guest's computer (providing the guest with remote support)