»  How do Guests Join a Session without using Java?
|Product or Service:
Although guests are not required to download and install the GP5 software to join a meeting, it is an option for those who do not want to use a Java enabled browser and/or want to be able to speak (not just listen) in the meeting.
Download and Install
- Go to the download page of the GatherPlace website
- Click the button that corresponds to the correct software version (GP5 recommended) and operating system
- Windows users will see the installation occur automatically and open the program. Mac users should follow the prompts to click and drag GP5 into the Application folder
Join the Meeting
- Open the GP5 application.
- Be sure the "Join a Meeting" tab on the left is selected
- Enter the 7-digit access code for the meeting provided by the host.
- Enter your name.
- Enter your email address.
- Click the Join button.
- Once you have joined the meeting, the presentation will display in the large center area in the GP5 application window.
|GP5 "Join a Meeting" form highlighted.|
how do guests join without java,