GP5 Software Client for Hosting GatherPlace Meetings
GP5 Alternate Download
Please follow these steps carefully:
- download this link and save it to your desktop https://s3.amazonaws.com/gw-client/gp5.zip
- double click on the downloaded file to open it
- drag and drop the GP5 executable from this ZIP file to your desktop
- right click on the GP5 executable on your desktop and select "Run as Administrator"
- after GP5 is installed, you can delete both the ZIP file and executable on your desktop
If that fails, then it is caused by content filters or antivirus software on the client's computer. Please disable all such software and repeat steps 1 - 5.
GP4 (Previous Version)
- An article with instructions on the Host download and installation process is available by clicking here.
- An article with instructions for downloading and installing the software for guests is available by clicking here. (Guests are not required to download the software, but may do so if they would like. This article provides a list of options for guests to join a meeting.
For more information or assistance, contact email@example.com